Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Watch Tv shows online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dcorp

Dcorp

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Watch Tv shows online Empty
PostSubject: Watch Tv shows online   Watch Tv shows online I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan - 16:47

Surfthechannel.com - It links to various tv shows, and it isn't illegel since they do not host the videos. The same stands for this post since i didn't link to a video hosting website. Wink
Back to top Go down
EmperorChaos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Watch Tv shows online   Watch Tv shows online I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 11:22

AllSP.com for all your South Park watching needs.

Also, EZTV is where I use Bit Torrent to download all the usual TV shows I want to watch. Some of the shows I like come on at the same time so I kinda have to do this. It's the network's fault that I have to result to piracy, not mine.

I should check out this SurfTheChannel site.

EDIT: This SurfTheChannel site is pretty cool... I'll probably still stick to downloading my TV shows because I get better quality (and blazing download speeds!) but it's good to know that there are lots of older TV shows available streaming.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dcorp

Dcorp

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Watch Tv shows online   Watch Tv shows online I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr - 22:23

Yeah, torrents are great for some stuff. I like to stream most of the shows because i will only watch it once. Check out OVguide. It lists many websites that stream videos. There is a movie section, tv section, and many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Tv shows online   Watch Tv shows online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Tv shows online
Page 1 of 1