Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

AlmostSmart.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmperorChaos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-03

AlmostSmart.com Empty
PostSubject: AlmostSmart.com   AlmostSmart.com I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 10:53

This is a small forum with mostly only regular members that I help moderate. And it is very loosely moderated at that. We allow topics on all subjects and a lot of us love to debate (though there are many who utterly suck at it). Ha! This one lady pissed off all the other moderators from her terrible debate practices that they banned her. I actually enjoyed debating her because she'd never give up her logically fallacious points! And I just love pointing them out.

Anyway, I thought I'd plug the site here as well. I am considering asking the forum administrator to make a separate section for NS2 players. I know almost every major alliance in World 34 has their own forums... that got me thinking, why not have a forum for everyone in World 34, regardless of Alliance affiliation? And what would make it better is to have one that is already established thus guaranteeing activity.
I think I'll make a suggestion about it in the ASC NS2 forums so all delegates/advisors be sure to look at that and give your opinion.

http://www.AlmostSmart.com

Check it out.
Back to top Go down
EmperorChaos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-03

AlmostSmart.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlmostSmart.com   AlmostSmart.com I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 11:13

Just forget about all that above. No one wants to go there. =P
Back to top Go down

AlmostSmart.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: External Links :: External Links-
Jump to: